In 1928, the business was founded as a specialized machine shop. In the early 1950's, we expanded to specializing in progressive dies and hand load dies. We have continued to build progressive dies, hand load dies, and also dies that require transfer units.
In 1980, another customer need was discovered to making special machinery for production work. These machines are controlled by programmable controllers and are made for a high volume of precision parts.
In 1993, we responded to a customer demand of production stamping. With a variety of punch presses, we can meet most of our customer's needs.
Naturally, along with meeting those customer needs, we have expanded our equipment with the Wire EDM machines, CNC machines, punch presses, mills, drills, lathes, and grinders.
Along with growth and expansion of a business's customer base and needs, that required larger facilities. Meeting those customer needs has brought us to our current facility size of 43,000 sq. ft. Although our company has grown and changed since 1928, our company strives for customer satisfaction.